A. Please Bring the Following Items to Your Appointment
If you do not bring everything we will NOT be able to do your taxes
- Valid photo ID for all tax filers (student ID, driver’s license, government ID)
- Social Security cards for all listed on the return (including children)
- Correct birth dates for all listed on the return
- Copies of ALL W-2, 1098, 1099 forms and the amounts of other income received
- If you have Affordable Care Act coverage, bring form 1095A.
- Amount of rent paid or property tax paid in 2015 for the state rebate program. If renting, bring name and phone number of landlord.
- Bank routing number and account numbers for direct deposit (bring check and/or savings account info)
- Last year’s tax forms, both state and federal, are helpful but not required.
- For married couples filing jointly, both must be present to sign the return.
The following items if applicable:
- W-2G, Certain Gambling Winnings
- All forms 1099, including interest, dividends, pensions, unemployment, state tax refunds, miscellaneous income, SSA-1099, etc.
- Child and dependent care expense documentation, including amount paid, care provider’s name, address, and TIN or SSN,
- A list of deductible expenses (property tax, mortgage interest, charitable)