- My Money Works will be held on Tuesday evenings at Cony High School from September 20-October 18.
You can gain tools to create a budget, understand credit, make a savings plan, and set and meet financial goals.
- Building Confidence will meet on Wednesday mornings at UMA’s Handley Hall from October 5-October 19.
Confidence is a key to success. Come and learn concrete tools to build your confidence and keep it strong.
- Introduction to Self-Employment will meet in the evening on Tuesday, October 18 at Messalonskee High School.
Come to decide if self-employment is right for you. You will explore the pros and cons of business ownership, the steps needed for start-up, the elements of a business plan, and the resources available to help you succeed.
- Career Planning will take place online from October 19-November 30, and you may work at your own pace.
You can review your skills, interests, and experiences, occupations of interest, educational opportunities, and the local job market, and then develop a step-by-step plan to achieve career success.
- Budgeting Basics will meet in the evening on Monday, December 5 at Gardiner Area High School.
You will learn about money tracking, goal setting, gaining a sense of your overall financial situation, and building a budget.