Budgeting Basics, 2 hour workshop
Learn the basic pieces for building a budget, including money tracking and goal setting. Create a budget that works for you.
- May 3, 6 to 8 pm, Houlton Higher Education Center, Houlton
- May 23, 6 to 8 pm, UMPI, Presque Isle
Clean-up Your Credit Workshop, 2 hour workshop
Learn how to reduce your debt, improve your credit, and maintain a good credit score. Create a plan to pay down your debt.
- May 17, 6 to 8 pm, Houlton Higher Education Center, Houlton
- May 30, 6 to 8 pm, UMPI, Presque Isle
My Money Works, Five-session class
This class can help you gain the skills you need to stretch your money, pay your bills, reduce debt, find money for savings, and set personal financial goals. By the end of class, you will have a plan to achieve greater financial stability.
- May 2 – May 30, 5:00 to 8 pm, Fort Kent High School, Fort Kent
For More Information and to Register:
Money Management & Career/Job Planning: Suzanne Senechal-Jandreau, 207-768-9635, [email protected]
Money Management & Small Business Resources: Karin Petrin, 207-768-9468, [email protected]