CA$H Maine

Creating Assets, Savings & Hope

« Back to FAQs

Q. How can I get help with tax issues?

Written by Amy Scholl | Published on February 2, 2016

A. You should first contact the IRS to see what your options are. If you cannot resolve the problem contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service, a free service within the IRS and see how they can help.